In search of minimum wage

In search of minimum wage

Home Forums Trading Journals In search of minimum wage

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    PIP N DIP
    Keymaster

without a doubt, the thing about forex which appeals to me most is we are all paid the same….. it’s a level playing field….. no matter where we live……

without a doubt, the same can not be said of minimum wage….. it’s an unlevel playing field….. and matter’s where we live……

minimum wage here is 7.25 …… just a few miles north it’s 11 bucks…… in the states it ranges from 7.25 to almost double that…..

same can be said for countries….. it matters…..
      //—–

so, let me base this here…… after taxes, 7.25 per hour on a 8 hour day would be about 50$…… a convenient number….. 250$ a week, roughly 1000$ a month….. all easy math numbers…..

1000 would be 1% of 10,000….. more easy math numbers…..

2 mini lots and 25 eurusd pips pays 50$….. easy math….. as is audusd or nzduzd……

and there is were the easy part ends…..or at least for me it does……
      //—-

my seemingly simple goal will be to roughly average our minimum wage here…..

i’ll use the signal scanners posted somewhere on this site like the psar, bbands stops and such…… rarely trading against the trend…..

my lot size will be larger than normal but probably never more than 2 mini lots….. the lot sizes will vary due to oanda’s rule of not allowing same sized trades to have profit targets and/or stoplosses …… so there might be a 0.1 trade along with a 0.11 trade….. different trade sizes are allowed targets with oanda……

admit upfront, depending on where you live 50$ a day might seem a minor amount…… but again, depending on where you live it might be anything but…..h
      //—–

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.